Mad Barn Optimum Probiotic
- 5 different strains of bacteria
- No fillers, simply a great probiotic at the lowest possible cost
- If you have used NSAID’s, antibiotics and/or wormers; your horse has had digestive upsets or appears unthrift, it would benefit from the inclusion of bacterial probiotics to help balance the gut microflora
- Extremely low inclusion. 20 billion cfu/g
- Store in a dark, dry and cool place
- Mad Barn has a wide range of bacterial strains available. You can contact them for custom products.